The Globalcanadianpharmacy.com website offers various types of health-related information, which cannot and should not be construed as medical advice or be considered a replacement for a consultation with a licensed medical practitioner. To get specific advice on topics related to their personal health, visitors to this website should speak with their pharmacist or doctor. GlobalCanadianPharmacy does not intentionally endorse any specific product, therapy, service, or organization. This website’s content is solely intended for educational and informational purposes. Globalcanadianpharmacy.com makes every reasonable effort to keep the content of this website up-to-date and accurate. However, it cannot guarantee that the information is correct, complete, or timely at all times.
At Globalcanadianpharmacy.com, we are committed to securing your privacy and enhancing your buying experience. Because of this, we want to be transparent and honest about why we gather information, what kind of information we collect, how we use it, and what options are available to you regarding our use of your information. Please note that on this website, we might also gather, exploit, and share cumulative, anonymous data that cannot be used to identify individual users.
We collect the above information with the purpose of helping you save time and money and improving your overall online shopping experience on this website.
- We value our users’ trust, respect their privacy, and are bound and determined to secure it.
- We are always open about the methods and purposes of collecting and using the data our customers provide.
- The data we gather enables us to provide greater value to our customers; that includes offering them discounts and improving their shopping experiences.
Legally, after a prescription drug has left the pharmacy, it cannot be returned for further resale. Globalcanadianpharmacy.com will refund any patient and insurance costs if a prescription error has occurred on our side.
*Prescription errors are any avertable occurrences that affect one or more aspects of the prescription filling process (i.e., wrong name of the recipient, wrong drug, wrong formulation or dosage, incorrect directions, etc.)
Globalcanadianpharmacy.com may not be held responsible for:
- Mistakes made by your physician/physician’s office when ordering your prescription.
- The patient’s disappointment with the ordered medication due to its color, size, flavor, availability of a certain side effect, and lack of the expected efficacy.
- Mistakes made by the patient or caregiver when calling for refills.
*When calling for refills, please ensure you have the most recent available prescription handy with up-to-date information on the name, the RX number, the drug name & dose, and the required quantity. It is the responsibility of the patient to let the pharmacy staff know if their therapy, personal information, address, or insurance has changed.
A prescription will not be eligible for refund more than 10 days after the patient has received it.
There is a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products offered by our vitamin and supplement manufacturers:
- The unused portion of products may be returned by the patient within 30 days following the purchase if the customer is not satisfied with their purchase.
- In this case, the customer will get a full refund (sans shipping and handling costs) or will be offered to have the product replaced.
- The patient must include the original sales receipt when returning supplements/vitamins.
1. About cookies
Cookies are small-sized text files that websites offer to be placed and stored on your device. Once you grant such consent, the file is installed, and cookies begin assisting in online traffic analysis or notifying you when you visit a specific website. By obtaining and retaining information about your preferences via cookies, web applications can customize their operations to meet users’ unique needs, likes, and dislikes better.
2. Cookies on the Globalcanadianpharmacy website
It may be essential to use specific technologies like cookies to maintain or extract certain data from your device when you visit our website.
Here are the three types of cookies we may use on the Globalcanadianpharmacy.com:
2.1 Functional cookies
Functional cookies help us ensure that specific parts of this website operate correctly and that your user preferences are remembered by the site. We facilitate your use of our website by putting functional cookies on your computer. Please note that these cookies might be placed on your device by us without your permission.
2.2 Statistics cookies
To gain knowledge about how our website is used and to further enhance our users’ experience on the website, we employ statistics cookies.
2.3 Marketing cookies
This type of cookie is used for behavioral targeting. Often served by third parties, these cookies help track the user’s journey across our website for marketing purposes.
3. Placed cookies duration
In terms of duration, the cookies we use on the Canadian Pharmacy website can be divided into session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies only last as long as the user’s session lasts and are immediately removed from your device once you close the browser. Persistent cookies are retained on your device until destroyed or until set to expire.
4. Browser and device-based consent
When visiting our website for the first time or accessing it from a new device, the user is shown a pop-up message explaining about cookies. Every visitor to our website has the right to opt-out of and forbid the use of non-functional cookies on their devices.
5. Enabling/disabling/deleting cookies
You can manually or automatically remove cookies using your web browser. Additionally, you can define which cookies cannot be placed on your device. Another alternative is to modify your internet browser settings so that you are informed each time a cookie is installed. Visit the Help section of your preferred web browser to receive detailed instructions on how to do that.
6. Your rights regarding personal data
The following are your legal rights concerning your personal data management:
- to request access to the information we process about you
- to object to the processing of specific data about you
- to ask for an overview of the data that we process about you in a frequently used format
- to request correction, removal, or restriction on processing if the data about you is inaccurate, irrelevant, or outdated.
Please check our Privacy Statement for additional details regarding your rights relating to personal data.
7. Contact details
Global Canadian Pharmacy
- Address: 34 Muir Dr, St. Albert, AB T8N 1G3, Canada
- Website: globalcanadianpharmacy.com
- Email: email@example.com